?

Log in

No account? Create an account
No, Seriously - JOHD

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> Madd's World

Counter

Links
• Flash Arcade
• Madd's Menu
• Madd's World
• Jarin's Website
• Madd's World Status (check problems)
• MWF (Message Board)
• Chat
• MaddSpace.com
• Personal Map (Frappr)
• Work Schedule
• JOHD Memories
>>DOWNLOADS<<
• Madd File Downloads
• Boobies Song
• Boobies (radio edit)
• Zeldo Song (Zelda theme, created by me)
• Hillbilly Parody Song
>>On the Web<<

Jul 2nd, 2003


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
14:01 - No, Seriously
Ah ha!!  Mwahaha!!  There shall be no DELETING of my stash now!  Sure, it’s word imperfect 10... but it came with the computer.  Um... well... I wanted to get something out of the way, JOHD, since I am starting to better myself at putting information down when it comes to me as opposed to slacking it off and waiting (and forgetting).

I realize a problem that humans have with me is that... they take Madd waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cereal.  I mean... I had thought that the whole essence of Maddness was part of making known... well, yeah, so, anyway I am just going to have to give the humans another tool in terms of dealing with Madd... and of course, this means that Madd is going to have to assimilate this information rather fast.  I have dealt with the lonely only child no childhood friend existence through myself, and through myself, I have found great pleasure and joy in insanity... er... I meant laughter.  So, I am going to write documentation on how to converse with Madd in a serious manner. I remember back when Animalistic Alienesse use to chat with me, and I was chatting with other humans, and she would be in a deep and serious conversation with me, and I was reflecting that, but in other chats I was being... well... “myself” as defined by the rest of the world.  I say myself due to the vast number of times someone things I am depressed or sad or something is wrong just because I am not jumping around with my fingers in a light socket.  I think it was then I got really confused... are these humans just using ego defense mechanisms for a larger purpose?  If when I am “calm” or “serious” I am looked upon as someone who... whoa, yeah this song rocks... is sad, then why are these same people taking everything I say so SERIOUSLY?!?  I just do not understand humans some times, old friend.

Anyway... a new trigger word shall be added to my Maddtionary.  This word is serious.  I am not sure how I am going to get others to understand the importance of this word... however... I know I can find a way.  If someone has something serious they wanna talk about, and “a dollar” or “your mother” or “my mother with cheese” is not an answer they are looking for, they shall have to learn to use the phrase “Seriously now...”.  You know... reflecting on my own... structured rule self society that I have established, I wonder why I put so much effort into semantics such as this.  I mean... what good are humans anyway, besides targets for automatic weaponry? hEhEhE... oh JOHD, you know I did not mean it.  Why do you care your above human anyway?  Then I realize the reason I do it.

I know what I want, and no human has been able to give it to me, mail or femail.  What do you MEAN femail is spelled incorrectly?  I would tell you to kiss my arse computer, however, I realize that you communicate with other computers in a language and sense that no human can understand.  I know better.  So I want to find that human... or maybe non-human, who can do what I want... just simply understand me in mid-conversation without me having to flippin’ translate everything I say or mean.  So that humans do not get up and huffy because they think I am dissin’ them when I may just simply be in another Reality.

Ah, and that is the problem... the Reality gap.  I did not realize that the gap of my Reality to other humans was so huge.  I mean... the human on this planet who understand me most, wherever she is (because let’s face it, males are piss poor thinkers of abstract natures... unless it is sports, cars, or sex), is still a few million Realities away.

I’m not really all that difficult to understand.  I use to think I was not, then I thought I was, then I realized that BASIC Maddian concepts that a human realized forever were just being ignored or treated different without cause.  So... that is not my fault, I am not telling anyone how to think... at least, I do not think I am... who knows what my mind is doing without me.  I already have the strangest feeling that something or someone else has control of my mind.  Well... who/whatever they are... I plan on taking it back.  So there... I am SICK of just sitting in a chair, realizing what I want to do, and being immobilized as if something was picking at spots of my brain and telling me what to do opposed to what I want to do.

I’m hungry, weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Current Mood: accomplishedaccomplished
Current Music: "Deception" - Squaresoft, "FFV"

[[2 comments | Train your Brain]]

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:sewcute
Date:Jul 4th, 2003 17:25 (UTC)
(Link)
I guess I have never had an issue with Madd and being serious or not being serious, because at least imo, there is a time and place, no need to be serious all the time, and Madd is great at being serious in times of being serious, I can think of two examples (Sunday June 8, and third weekend in jan? martin luther king jr weekend), these are two examples that stick out in my head, that "needed" to be serious, and Madd was.

I do not mind Madd being as jovial (sp) as he is. . .it makes things more fun. . .I am usually always smiling/laughing around him.

Well Madd I am sorry to say, but I am not sure you are going to be able to find another human who understands you with out having to translate some for them, just like with "normal" people, each person has their own vocabularies, their own slang, their own body language, etc, and some of this can be picked up on just by being with the person, but it doesn't always mean anything until you know WHY that is the way it is, ex, me with dork.

I think the reason you are/seem to be more difficult than most humans to understand is the fact that you, Madd Martin, are not like most other human beings, and granted I know, most humans are not a like, you are more so different than the normal different, you are "special" so to say. . .which is not at all a bad thing, I personally think its a great thing. . .because you see things from such a different view than most humans, and that is so refreshing, and so hard to find these days.
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Jul 5th, 2003 16:38 (UTC)
(Link)
I disagree... why? God made me... if God can help bring Madd in existance, God can do the same for others, and, I have a great tool that I use right now to potentially find this other human who understands Madd.

I realize I am special, and I do not have to toot my own horn to prove this fact. I realize others are as well. I fill a unique life because I do, and I choose to, and others choose to as well, just as others choose to NOT live the type of life style.

I appricaite your input, I really do.

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com