?

Log in

No account? Create an account
i like kissing - JOHD

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> Madd's World

Counter

Links
• Flash Arcade
• Madd's Menu
• Madd's World
• Jarin's Website
• Madd's World Status (check problems)
• MWF (Message Board)
• Chat
• MaddSpace.com
• Personal Map (Frappr)
• Work Schedule
• JOHD Memories
>>DOWNLOADS<<
• Madd File Downloads
• Boobies Song
• Boobies (radio edit)
• Zeldo Song (Zelda theme, created by me)
• Hillbilly Parody Song
>>On the Web<<

Dec 8th, 2002


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
21:15 - i like kissing
wow... i am getting super old here, JOHD.  Just think, less than three hours away, I will be 28.  Eeks... so old... so old... oh well... there is a lot to talk about, however, no time!  hEhEhE... I enjoy the fact that I can only get sad for a few before Maddness breaks on through to the other side.  Excellent... so much to be wonderfully thankful for even when things go wrong.  I love you, JOHD, take care.

[[21 comments | Train your Brain]]

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:arwynestaria
Date:Dec 8th, 2002 19:41 (UTC)
(Link)
Everything going okay?
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Dec 12th, 2002 12:09 (UTC)
(Link)
um... yeah... what makes you question it?
[User Picture]
From:sewcute
Date:Dec 8th, 2002 21:46 (UTC)
(Link)
Madd likes kissing? now that is something I never would have guessed
From:(Anonymous)
Date:Dec 9th, 2002 06:07 (UTC)

oO

(Link)
Happy Birthday Maddness!!

I hope you have a wonderful day and have something special to remember it by.. hMMmmmM perhaps mail... and don't worry so much, one day you will find your femail :) (just ignore the cheese 'kay?)
[User Picture]
From:sewcute
Date:Dec 9th, 2002 06:32 (UTC)

Re: oO

(Link)
I am sure one day he will find his "femail" as you put it. . .I am very surprised he hasn't found her yet
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Dec 12th, 2002 12:17 (UTC)

Re: oO

(Link)
as I was stating to JOHD a while back... I do not mix well with women when it comes to relationships... i analyze things to death, and some times, it is to protect HER. I can be very difficult to live with if yous and I like each other more than friends. Admitingly enough, most of that is due to how I have been treated in my past, the things females have done to me that i felt uncalled for when I did not do to them... and the odd thing is... most of these women were treating me in regards to how THEY were treated.
[User Picture]
From:sewcute
Date:Dec 12th, 2002 19:56 (UTC)

Re: oO

(Link)
so are you telling me, just because of a few lessons in your life you are going to let that decide whether you find someone you will be able to spend your life with?
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Dec 22nd, 2002 13:03 (UTC)

Re: oO

(Link)
what i am saying is that im difficult without attempting to be... what i am saying is that i analyze things to death...

i draw women in fast, and then they are not sure what to do/think of me afterwards... and I test them, and humans do not like being tested, but nevertheless they are...
From:eyes_of_cyrene
Date:Dec 29th, 2002 00:58 (UTC)

hmmm...

(Link)
You draw women in fast? Really?
*looks around for evidence, spies self* AHA!
*kiss*
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Dec 12th, 2002 12:14 (UTC)

Re: oO

(Link)
Why thank you, stranger... i think it funny you dont ID yourself, even though your IP address does it for ya, haha. My day was well. Who says I wanna find my femail?
From:(Anonymous)
Date:Dec 14th, 2002 06:14 (UTC)

Re: oO

(Link)
Dear... was it necessary for me to ID myself when I know perfectly well you can check IP and... well I thought you could probably tell from writing style *uncertain*

Glad your day went well!!
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Dec 15th, 2002 13:07 (UTC)

Re: oO

(Link)
there are a few others, and you do not write that often anymore, so I did have to look it up... plus I am slow, hEhEhE!! Well... not always... but some times I am slow.
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Dec 12th, 2002 12:10 (UTC)

(Link)
ah huh, you sure are the funny one, dork

:D
[User Picture]
From:sewcute
Date:Dec 12th, 2002 19:52 (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
I am funny?
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Dec 22nd, 2002 13:04 (UTC)
(Link)
aye
[User Picture]
From:sewcute
Date:Dec 22nd, 2002 13:33 (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
if you say so
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Jan 16th, 2003 10:04 (UTC)
(Link)
buttons
[User Picture]
From:darealmillah
Date:Dec 9th, 2002 10:33 (UTC)

(Link)
happy birthday, dude!!! I'm only 4 years behind you and quickly catching up!
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Dec 12th, 2002 12:18 (UTC)
(Link)
hahaha... you just do not get it... see... when you catch up in 4 years, then I am still four years ahead of you! of course, I did have an hour or so of time a few back where time stood still... the clock did not move for an hour, I am still blown away by that one...
[User Picture]
From:darealmillah
Date:Dec 15th, 2002 17:08 (UTC)

(Link)
ah, but see it is those little hours where the clock stops for you that I catch up little by litte..... heheheeheeeheehEEE!!!!
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Dec 15th, 2002 20:24 (UTC)

(Link)
oh... my... word... how in the world did you know?

Dexter entry:

021211.3x
-{cut and snip}
-one hour of time unaccounted for: times stands still for one hour
-feel strange all day afterwards: unsure reason
-Prime
-work: messed up early hours
-Billy Joe: before dITZ

While it states unsure reason... I think some of the reason delt with, I looked at my clock, it said a time, I passed out again... and my clocks were the same, all of them. It was as if time had stopped. I have delt with the manipulation of time and space before, however, this was beyond strange... and for a second I thought you were commenting on something I told JOHD... then I realized... I had not posted it yet...

:O

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com