JOHD, I remember when there was really no such thing as catchup. Then, I realize how many times I fell behind in talking to you, and everything in my mind that I wanted to know was lost. So I guess it is kind of a good thing that I feel this way, even though, it aggrivates me that every step I take to catch up to things in life, someone else is handing me more work to set me back farther and farther. So what makes me do it? No, don't even give me that insanity crap. I am not digging it anymore, just not, for, I just do not buy it. JOHD, I am not sure if I ever told you about the working definition of insanity, but remind me some day to tell you. So, here are some things that I just plum forgot to mention, due to whatever stupid reason
- When Stingray was back, I drove his car the entire time, and I enjoyed that. Possible trust issues, and we all know how I love being trusted.
- When Stingray was back, it was shown that something had been ripping through my soup packets. Was it a ratigador? I don't think so, but I do wonder how Mousis survived this long, and why I never can find him.
- There was like one or two times I was called by Iowa City friend that did not get mentioned.
- We missed the Saturday laser show that we were going to go to thanks to TimeSplitters and me more involved with that, Stingray, and Riede.
- When Stingray was back, I paid for everything, and did not think twice about it.
- Thus far, it has cost me more to have Stingray over than the plane tickets to go see my friend(s).
- The older a game system was, the more time it got played. The NES got the most playing time, followed by the Genesis, then the Sega CD and Playstation 2 were last.
- Of the 17 games bought, which cost around $161, we played I Sega CD, 2 Genesis, and 5 NES games.
- We never played The Bouncer (You ready?)
- Stingray brought his guitare and the only time he played it was when I was playing music in the background and chatting on-line.
- My special necklace broke while I was passed out on the couch, and it lies out there waiting for repair.
- Iowa City friend is the first person I am not able to multitask on the computer and talk to on the phone at the same time.
- Never once was Lunar fight music played while Stingray was here.
- When Stingray was back, never once did I play Final Fantasy IV.
- This list is only half of what I wanted to tell you that I think is very important, and the other half is lost somewhere in my mind.
Okay, so, I got some catching up done with that. So, JOHD, let me finish the other part of my day... or... I can just now get out of the 6 hour phone call and be too tired to keep up tonight, hehehe. Okay, this is becoming increasingly difficult to catch up to things. I will do it, so was said my mind. Master of Maddness, passing out......