?

Log in

No account? Create an account
I Feel... - JOHD

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> Madd's World

Counter

Links
• Flash Arcade
• Madd's Menu
• Madd's World
• Jarin's Website
• Madd's World Status (check problems)
• MWF (Message Board)
• Chat
• MaddSpace.com
• Personal Map (Frappr)
• Work Schedule
• JOHD Memories
>>DOWNLOADS<<
• Madd File Downloads
• Boobies Song
• Boobies (radio edit)
• Zeldo Song (Zelda theme, created by me)
• Hillbilly Parody Song
>>On the Web<<

Nov 3rd, 2003


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
13:19 - I Feel...
... so incredibly strage.  It started with a major... I want to say depression.  Now it has mellowed out.  Something about my life feeling empty or void.  Something about...Madd, and I am unable to put my finger on it.  Something is wrong in my universe and I wish to find out what it is.  Metroid music... has helped a rather large bit.  I feel it has brought me to the mellow state.  I have things on my mind... maybe unresolved issues.  I also wonder, JOHD, can I really live with another human?  Gizmo is a very unique and wonderful guy, however, he surpresses things.  Does the tainted human society instill sadness that I am of the age I am and single with no prospects in my current future?  That would be unfortunate if that was true.  Why do my dreams become so distant to me when they use to be filled with such detail?  Is my foot permenately damaged?  Is it ever going to stop raining?  I enjoy rain, I like it.  I do not like it when it comes to the insides of Alex and the like, however.  I do not feel the weather effects me as it does other humans.  I think my procrastinations depress me.  I think so more than anything.
Current Mood: melancholymelancholy
Current Music: "Data Selection Screen" - Metroid

[[16 comments | Train your Brain]]

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:ditzwill
Date:Nov 3rd, 2003 12:32 (UTC)
(Link)
I love you, Madd. God loves you even more than I do. Have you tried flipping thru your Bible to see if anything pops out at you as something God might want you to hear?
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Nov 15th, 2003 12:09 (UTC)
(Link)
God is more than apt at wanting me to hear things. He is extremely good at throwing things my way. Of course, He has been around for so long He has had plenty of time to practice... oh wait, He is outside of time :D

Thank you, dITZ, thank you much. You may possibly be the most reliable friend I will ever have, despite the troubles we have from time to time.
[User Picture]
From:ditzwill
Date:Nov 15th, 2003 19:01 (UTC)
(Link)
Thank you as well, Madd, for always being there when I really need you.

We haven't been together for 10 years for nothin'. :}
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Nov 16th, 2003 13:09 (UTC)
(Link)
hahaha, you must be someone special, for I think only you can be around me for 10 years
[User Picture]
From:ditzwill
Date:Nov 17th, 2003 11:32 (UTC)
(Link)
Yes! I am someone special! Thank you for noticing. :} I bet I can be around you for a lot longer. :}

Plus, quite obviously, you're someone special as well. You're one of the few who has chosen to keep me in his life.
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Jan 17th, 2004 11:52 (UTC)
(Link)
yeah, maybe in a few years however they will find a spray for you

well, I may be special but I dont have that special spark for you anymore
[User Picture]
From:ditzwill
Date:Jan 17th, 2004 13:01 (UTC)
(Link)
Well when the spark isn't returned for many years, it kind of gets burried. I'm sure if there were a reciprocation of the spark, it wouldn't be hard to unbury it.
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Jan 18th, 2004 12:51 (UTC)
(Link)
hmm... maybe we are not talking about the same spark... the spark I speak of is that joy to be around me type spark... im not talking about anything romantic
[User Picture]
From:ditzwill
Date:Jan 18th, 2004 15:04 (UTC)
(Link)
Well be specific!! :}

What makes you say this?
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Jan 19th, 2004 11:23 (UTC)
(Link)
just my observation, and we talked about it at Ryans
[User Picture]
From:eyes_of_cyrene
Date:Nov 3rd, 2003 15:57 (UTC)
(Link)
I love you, and hope this void and emptiness departs soon.

I would like to see you go to a DOCTOR if you haven't yet about your foot... I will be more than happy to go with you, even take you to the doctor.

I don't know if any of your unresolved issues are related to me. If they are... you know how to find me.

OJ, dear heart.
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Nov 15th, 2003 12:09 (UTC)
(Link)
yeah, its done, and minus cholesterol, im okay
[User Picture]
From:moonfall
Date:Nov 3rd, 2003 19:35 (UTC)

(Link)
not much more to say than
:(
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Nov 15th, 2003 12:10 (UTC)
(Link)
the fact you actually said something, however, was a very nice thing, and I appricate it to a great degree

thank you
[User Picture]
From:sewcute
Date:Nov 4th, 2003 02:37 (UTC)

I don't know what to say

(Link)
but I feel like something should be said. . .

I love you Madd Martin, no matter what might happen between us. And you have had a vey (good) impact in my life on every level. I know I have thanked you for it before, but thank you. I appreciate everythign that you have been and done for me.

I love you.
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Nov 15th, 2003 12:10 (UTC)

Re: I don't know what to say

(Link)
i appriciate the words, I really do. thank you so very much

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com