?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Bug Off, Just Bug Off - JOHD

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> Madd's World

Counter

Links
• Flash Arcade
• Madd's Menu
• Madd's World
• Jarin's Website
• Madd's World Status (check problems)
• MWF (Message Board)
• Chat
• MaddSpace.com
• Personal Map (Frappr)
• Work Schedule
• JOHD Memories
>>DOWNLOADS<<
• Madd File Downloads
• Boobies Song
• Boobies (radio edit)
• Zeldo Song (Zelda theme, created by me)
• Hillbilly Parody Song
>>On the Web<<

Dec 12th, 2003


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
13:37 - Bug Off, Just Bug Off
Hmm... when I was still half asleep/awake, I remember feeling this bug that attacked me.  I thought to myself, "What crap!  This new diet, all these increased everything, and here I am, about to get sick."  Right now... the throat issue appears to be 50% better, and it is not even 2 hours later.  I wonder how my body would be if I was not on my new diet, hmm.  JOHD, I think the stuff in the Q water getting people pregonated is also possibly responsible for the bug.  I've not made out with anyone minus a 3 year old with a cold, however that was about a week or so ago.  Crazy sick kids wanting to kiss... blarg.  It might be my container, I never wash it.  There has to be an easy way to do this and still get my water.  I am not sure.  My procrastination issue is... well... changed.  I am getting things done and I am understanding better why I am putting things off... Newton's First.  Unfortunately, JOHD, I am getting little to no outhelp help in this area as I had originally planned.  In fact, I am sure I talked to you about this already.  I guess the flip side is that while I am not where I want to be, the progress I have made shows that no matter what this insane setback to my mind is, I do have the ability to overcome it.

hehe, I said come...

[[4 comments | Train your Brain]]

Comments:


From:eyes_of_cyrene
Date:Dec 13th, 2003 09:11 (UTC)
(Link)
You help me and I'll help you.

You help me by telling me EXACTLY what I can do to help you overcome your procrastination issues and I'll do what I can.
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Dec 13th, 2003 16:37 (UTC)
(Link)
you know, I made a special part in my forum just for that...

as for me helping you, if you actually required some sort of help, I can assist with that...

the 90hours I have pegged into my Quicken program for every single aspect of my finacial life is proof I can do about anything, haha... stupid Quicken program
From:eyes_of_cyrene
Date:Dec 13th, 2003 16:42 (UTC)
(Link)
I only wanted some instruction as to HOW to nag you to get you to overcome the procrastination.

That's all the help I'm asking for at present. I'm not about to add something ELSE to your list.

You say in the intro to the DO IT forum that you want people to remind you... to tell you other things to add... how much help is it to tell you other things when you have so much to already accomplish?

As far as helping you... the best thing I can think of to do is to nag you to stay home and accomplish things on your list instead of hanging out with other humans. Myself included. And nag you to not chat, and so forth and so on...

I mean, I CAN do this, but is it going to be helpful or only irritating?
[User Picture]
From:madd74
Date:Jan 17th, 2004 13:03 (UTC)
(Link)
that is what that part of my forum was for, doIT. however, it is getting little anything so I think I am going to delete it to clean space, and just focus on getting things done

I shall help any way I can, in fact...

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com